The library provides JournalTOCs, a website for quickly and easily signing up to receive table of contents notices by email from your favorite journals.
To learn how to use JournalTOCs either watch this short video, or follow the step-by-step directions below:
- Create a free account using your @nyumc.org, @med.nyu.edu, or @nyu.edu email address.
- Use the search box on the left hand side to search for a journal by title, e.g., “Lancet Neurology.”
- Select the check box to receive notification of new tables of contents from this journal.
- Make sure to select the check box for “Email Alerts is On.”
- Go to “Account Settings” to set the frequency to receive alerts – from once a day to once a month. You can also deactivate alerts in case you plan to be out of the office for an extended period.